Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Twitter goodness

I spend a fair amount of time on twitter and my favourite part of the whole thing is running across little nuggets of brilliance, humour, honesty and inspiration....all under 140 characters.  I thought I'd share a few of my favourites. In no particular order....

~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear (@SharobKnight)

no matter what situations arise in my life..you are still God, and you are still good. you hold my world in your hands. (@LaLaArdor)

@sheisLadyJ leftover pizza is like the girl that didn't get asked out to the prom but in actuality is the best girl in the whole school (@DOdelisca)

Christian music, concerts etc. can be nice supplements. Supplements are good, but never meant to replace meals. John 6:57 (@ShaiLinne)

RT @BlackCanseco: Imagine if Atheists gave up Atheism every time a famous atheist failed to live up to their moral code?#eddielong (@LionsandLiars)

RT @iRespectFemales: Being single doesn't always mean you're "lonely" and being in a relationship doesn't always mean you're "happy". (@Lisa_MsClassy)

Live in love - Ephesians 5:2 (@GreatBibleVerse)

Whoever said sleep is for the weak obviously never had a midday nap before #sogood (@TAallday5)

As a single woman, I often think about my future husband and how lax he's been about getting in touch with me. (@funnyoneliners)

Great morning. #FF Christ. He's the coolest, smoothest, funniest, most loving man I know. - (@Lisa_MsClassy)

~~~~~~~~~~

~gg~

No comments:

Post a Comment